Your First Visit to RSE
The RSE campus address is:
14507 Yelm Hwy. SE
Yelm, WA 98597.
For directions, please click here.
What to bring
- A current picture ID, such as passport, driver's license, or student ID.
- A yoga-type floor mat and cushion to sit on, seat spaces are approx 2' x 5'.
- A nonbreakable water container (We encourage the use of metal over plastic bottles).
- Loose, comfortable clothing. You may want to dress in layers for the changing weather. Make sure to bring rain gear and boots.
- You will be asked to sign a Conditions of Participation agreement if you have not already completed that form. You can sign the COP online before you arrive, or download a copy to sign and bring to the event. Copies will also be available on campus.
- To download a copy, click here
At your first event in Yelm, you will be issued your RSE Student Photo ID, which is required to complete your registration. Bring your RSE Photo ID to all events you attend anywhere in the world to speed up your registration process.
The availability of prepared food by food vendors during an event is different for each event, check the event registration page for details.
We do have an on-campus Espresso/Coffee and Food Trailer that is open for all events. Coffee drinks are always available and depending on the event prepared food may also be available.
There are hot water dispensers for instant foods, and snack and cold beverage vending machines. We also sell ice if you bring a cooler for your food supplies. No open flames or cooking devices are permitted in the eating areas, tent areas, or parking lot except for code-approved RVs.
We do have open gates for most meal breaks for you to get your meal in town.
You may spend the night on campus during an event. Please bring a sleeping bag for the arena. You may bring a tent or sleep in your vehicle if you prefer. There is plenty of room for RVs, but there are a limited number of electrical hookups if you wish to reserve one for your RV. We have Men's and Women's shower facilities.
The following links are provided as a convenience to first-time travelers to Yelm. JZK, Inc. receives no revenue from nor has any business interest in any third party. No endorsement is intended or implied by providing these links. Please do your own due diligence.
Charlie's RVs - Tent and equipment rental. Email: [email protected].
Conley Suites — Our Bed & Breakfast Is designed with you in mind.
Prairie Hotel — nearest lodging to RSE campus
The Yelm campus a place to retreat from the distractions of daily life. It is also JZ's home. Please respect her privacy.
- Cell phone use is prohibited except in the parking lot.
- Photography is prohibited except in the campus parking lot.
- The making of audio or video recording of events is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed at any time. If you have pets in your vehicle, you will be asked to leave.
- Service Dogs
- Only trained service dogs are allowed on the RSE campus to comply with the ADA guidelines.
- If you require the assistance of a service dog at your event, you must email [email protected] at least one week prior to your arrival to make the necessary arrangements.
- Solicitation of any kind, including solicitations for tuition, commercial, private, or personal business, is prohibited without prior written permission from JZK, Inc.
Interested in becoming a Student?
For more information click Here
Interested in becoming a Student?
For More Information Click Here
Join the E-list!
Sign Up Here.
More Info Here.