ONLINE TECH SUPPORT
Online Support is open Monday - Friday
From 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Pacific Time)
Please add: [email protected] to your email account's 'Allowed' list to receive emails from the Support Team.
If you did not receive a response to your last Support Request "Check Your Spam Folder".
If you need your Account Synced to your Student Record, have a Technical Issue, or need other assistance with our online streaming services, please fill out the form below to submit a support request.
IF YOU ARE NOT RECEVING OUR EMAILS
CHECK YOUR SPAM!
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ!
- REGISTRATION ASSISTANCE:
- If you have questions about an Online Event or Teaching, please read ALL the information we have posted on the Registration Page before submitting your question(s), if you do not find the information you need.
- PURCHASE & ACCESS INFORMATION:
- Purchase Information, Access and Expiration Times, Links to View the Stream, and the Link to Extend Access are available on the "My Account" page. Please do not submit a support request asking us for this information until you have reviewed your purchase on the "My Account" page.
- TECHNICAL ISSUES:
- If you are having issues with video streaming, please follow these steps before submitting a support request.
- If you are using a VPN Service for Internet Access, turn that off
- Start the video using the Med-Q Player
- Hover your mouse over the screen to display the bottom controls.
- Click on the Settings icon in the lower right of the player window.
- Select a lower number in the list until you find one that works.
- If none of the Video options work try the "Audio Stream" player
- If these steps do not resolve your issue, when you submit your support request verify you tried the above steps and if the "Audio Stream" player worked or not, also run the speed test below and list your download speed results.
- SIGN-IN ISSUES:
- If you are receiving an error when signing in, make sure you are entering the information correctly. If you need your Sign-In information, there is a "Forgot Your Sign-In" option on the Sign In page that will email you that information, try that first before asking us to assist.